Team registration is full, and we have quite a wait list as well! We are excited to welcome the following teams to the Inaugural Lulu’s Brew & Que:
- Big Daddy’s Backyard BBQ, Denver, CO
- Honeyman BBQ, Larkspur, CO
- Vogt’s BBQ, Aurora, CO
- Bob’s Blazin BBQ, Brighton, CO
- Lost Weekend Grill, Wheat Ridge, CO
- Wild Hogs BBQ, Colorado Springs, CO
- Razorback BBQ, Wiggins, CO
- D-5 BBQ Team, Brighton, CO
- The Mighty Quinns BBQ, Castle Rock, CO
- Burnin’ Bob’s Butts n Bones, Morrison, CO
- Bracken Racks BBQ, Commerce City, CO
- Backdraft BBQ, Henderson, CO
- The Celtic Pig, Fort Collins, CO
- Big Boys BBQ, Brighton, CO
- We’re Burnin Daylight BBQ, Arvada, CO
- Grillin’ Beavers, Denver, CO
- VeganCure BBQ, Thornton, CO
- Crush BBQ, Brighton, CO
- 3 Steers with Hardwood, Parker, CO
- Smokin Hot J’s, Idaho Springs, CO
- Rocket Boys Pyro BBQ, Broomfield, CO
- Porkys Pit Crew, Fort Collins, CO
- Carefree Cookers, Keenesburg, CO
- Front Range Porkers!, Denver, CO
- Uncle J’s, Broomfield, CO
Prize Purse for KCBS Competition, and of course, the bragging rights until next year!
Payouts for Top Ten Overall
|Reserve Grand Champion||$1,500|
Payouts for Category Finishes
Included in team registration fee
- Entry into all four official KCBS categories (required)
- 20×30 space (additional 10×20 space available for $25)
- Two ten pound bags of ice
- Electrical hook-up (you must supply your own extension cords and outdoor power strips)
- One complimentary adult ticket to the Almost Home, Inc. fundraiser pancake breakfast (additional are suggested donation of $8 adult/$5 kids under 12)
- Entry into and 10# chub of ground beef, pork, chicken, or turkey for Meatball Mash-up contest Friday (optional)
- Entry into Grillin’ Beans contest (optional)
- Entry into and two pork butts for Battle of the Butts contest Saturday (optional)
- Electricity: hook-ups will be available on site. You are responsible for providing your own extension cords and power strips. We recommend 50′ cords and outdoor power strips.
- Grease/Ash Disposal: all grease and ash must be disposed of in the designated containers. Absolutely no dumping of grease or ash in cook site is permitted!
- Grey Water Disposal: All grey water must be disposed of in the designated disposal area.
- Trash: all trash must be removed regularly and deposited by each contest team in the dumpster provided, not in the trash barrels placed for the use of festival attendees.
- Water: we will have water available on-site, though we recommend bringing a gallon jug or two for filling up as we are not on city water service so water will be brought in.
- Ice: each team receives two vouchers for a 10# bag of ice (included in registration fee) at official check-in Friday morning. Additional 10# bags of ice will be available on-site through Lulu’s Farm store for $2.00 each (plus tax).
- Porta Potties: designated porta potties will be provided for contest teams separate of the festival and store.