Lulu’s Brew & Que is a Kansas City Barbeque Society sanctioned state championship competition, following all of the rules and guidelines of the KCBS organization. The KCBS State Championship Competition takes place on Saturday, April 28th with a Prize Purse of $10,000! Team registration and waiver 2018. Please call (303) 659-3300 to confirm space is still available before submitting entry.
Contestant Application & Entry Fee can be submitted as follows:
– By Mail to Lulu’s Farm, 13201 East 144th Ave, Brighton, CO 80601
– By Email
– Make checks payable to Lulu’s Farm, or call (303) 659-3300 with Credit Card Information.
– In person at Lulu’s Farm Roadside Market, open 9AM-6PM every day
Our Rockstar BBQ Team Line-up:
- Proud Souls Barbecue, Lakewood CO
- Bracken Racks BBQ, Commerce City CO
- Boomerang BBQ, Wolfforth TX
- Smokin’ Boxers BBQ, Laramie WY
- Rescue Joe’s BBQ, Arvada CO
- Smokin Hot Butts BBQ, Casper WY
- Burnin’ Bob’s Butts N Bones, Morrison CO
- Burnt Out BBQ, Castle Rock CO
- Mighty Quinns, Castle Rock CO
- D-5 BBQ Team, Commerce City CO
- Big Daddy’s Backyard BBQ, Thornton CO
- Carnivores, Brighton CO
- Eggspert BBQ, Lafayette CO
- Porky’s Pit Crew, Fort Collins CO
- Celtic Pig, Fort Collins CO
- Smokin Hot BBQ, Livermore CO
- Kraze-E’s BBQ, Parker CO
- 528Q, Morrison CO
- Chase’N’Smoke, Firestone CO
- Vogt’s BBQ, Aurora CO
- Honey Man BBQ, Larkspur CO
- Uncle J’s, Westminster CO
- La Pasadida, Bertram TX
- Rockin D Barbecue, Hudson CO
- Crazy Heifer BBQ Team, Castle Rock CO
- Pit Fire Smokers, Wiggins CO
- Crush BBQ, Brighton CO
- Grillin Beavers, Thornton CO
- Q Live Crew, Steamboat Springs CO
- Backdraft BBQ, Thornton CO
- Rocket Boys, Broomfield CO
- Parrot Head Smokers, Dakota Dunes SD
- Wild Hogs, Colorado Springs CO
- Just Us Barbeque, Arvada CO
- Wierwolf Q & Brew, Commerce City CO
- Montana Outlaw BBQ, Park City MT
- Buckshot, Midland TX
- What’s Daddy Smokin’, Highlands Ranch CO
- Lucky Smoke, Cheyenne WY
- American Hero’s, Glenrock WY
But wait! There’s more…
We’ve mixed in a signature Lulu’s twist! In addition to the official KCBS competition, we’ve partnered with the Steak Cookoff Association (SCA) and now grilling enthusiasts can compete in Colorado’s first SCA sanctioned “Steak Cookoff” of 2018 and/or the ancillary “Create Your Own Cocktail” contest on Friday evening. You do not have to be a member of KCBS or SCA to compete in the Steak Cookoff or the Cocktail contest. Steak Cookoff and Cocktail Contest registration information.
We’re also introducing our first Kids’ Que Cookoff to add to the Saturday afternoon festivities. The particulars:
- Open to youth aged 14 and under
- Contestants each receive a grill to use and keep!
- Protein (ground beef) will be provided, and it’s up to the cook what to make from that ground beef, so points for creativity, appearance, taste, quality/skill of execution, etc.!
- Blind judging with local celebrity judges
- $20 Entry Fee
- Only 15 slots available, so get your registration in!
- Prizes are TBD, but bragging rights and a grill to keep are guaranteed!
Call (303) 659-3300 to get your young grilling enthusiast registered!