Lulu’s Brew & Que is a Kansas City Barbeque Society sanctioned state championship competition, following all of the rules and guidelines of the KCBS organization. The KCBS State Championship Competition takes place on Saturday, April 28th with a Prize Purse of $10,000! Team registration and waiver 2018. Please call (303) 659-3300 to confirm space is still available before submitting entry.
Contestant Application & Entry Fee can be submitted as follows:
– By Mail to Lulu’s Farm, 13201 East 144th Ave, Brighton, CO 80601
– By Email
– Make checks payable to Lulu’s Farm, or call (303) 659-3300 with Credit Card Information.
– In person at Lulu’s Farm Roadside Market, open 9AM-6PM every day
Our Rockstar BBQ Team Line-up:
- Proud Souls Barbecue, Lakewood CO
- Bracken Racks BBQ, Commerce City CO
- You Que’d Me All Night Long, Gillette WY
- Smokin’ Boxers BBQ, Laramie WY
- Rescue Joe’s BBQ, Arvada CO
- Smokin’ Hot Butts BBQ, Casper WY
- Burnin’ Bob’s Butts ‘n Bones, Morrison CO
- Burnt Out BBQ, Castle Rock CO
- Mighty Quinns, Castle Rock CO
- D-5 BBQ Team, Commerce City CO
- Big Daddy’s Backyard BBQ, Thornton CO
- Carnivores, Brighton CO
- Eggspert BBQ, Lafayette CO
- Porky’s Pit Crew, Fort Collins CO
- Celtic Pig, Fort Collins CO
- Smokin Hot BBQ, Livermore CO
- Kraze’s BBQ, Parker CO
- 528Q, Morrison CO
- Revolution Barbecu
- Vogt’s BBQ, Aurora CO
- Honey Man BBQ, Larkspur, CO
- Uncle J’s, Westminster CO
- Los Nerds, Parker CO
- Rockin’ D Barbecue, Hudson CO
- Crazy Heffer BBQ Team, Castle Rock CO
- Pig in a Pitt, Rio Ranch, NM
- Crush BBQ, Brighton CO
- Grillin’ Beavers, Thornton CO
- Q Live Crew, Thornton CO
- Backdraft BBQ, Steamboat Springs CO
- Rocket Boys, Broomfield CO
- Parrot Head Smokers
- Wild Hogs, Colorado Springs CO
- Smokin’ Hot J’s, Idaho Springs
- Wirewolf Q & Brew, Commerce City CO
- Montana Outlaw BBQ, MT
But wait! There’s more…
We’ve mixed in a signature Lulu’s twist! In addition to the official KCBS competition, we’ve partnered with the Steak Cookoff Association (SCA) and now grilling enthusiasts can compete in Colorado’s first SCA sanctioned “Steak Cookoff” of 2018 and/or the ancillary “Create Your Own Cocktail” contest on Friday evening. You do not have to be a member of KCBS or SCA to compete in the Steak Cookoff or the Cocktail contest. Steak Cookoff and Cocktail Contest registration information.
We’re also introducing our first Kids’ Que Cookoff to add to the Saturday afternoon festivities. The particulars:
- Open to youth aged 14 and under
- Contestants each receive a grill to use and keep!
- Protein (ground beef) will be provided, and it’s up to the cook what to make from that ground beef, so points for creativity, appearance, taste, quality/skill of execution, etc.!
- Blind judging with local celebrity judges
- $20 Entry Fee
- Only 15 slots available, so get your registration in!
- Prizes are TBD, but bragging rights and a grill to keep are guaranteed!
Call (303) 659-3300 to get your young grilling enthusiast registered!